Salary: £25 – £35hr
Hours: (Monday – Friday) 8:00am- 17:00pm
Job type: Full/Part-time positions
Minerva Nursing is looking to recruit a health care professional to work with at a profound London clinic.
This Clinic is for asymptomatic private patients for the purpose of Fit to Fly, Test to Release or where a negative test may be required by an organisation. Patients are advised not to attend if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell on the day.
If you are looking for a new challenge with regular hours, with an opportunity to have a good work-life balance, this is the job for you.
· To provide a high standard of individualised care to private patients
· To participate in swabbing of patients for Covid-19 PCR and Lateral Flow testing
· To participate in the taking of capillary blood samples for Covid-19 rapid antibody testing
· To work autonomously with minimal supervision
· To work in accordance with NMC Code of Professional Conduct for Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors.
Please call 0203 959 2000