Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking for a new clinical role? If you are looking to stay in the clinical sector but you are not quite sure what to do, our Registered General Nurse Functional Assessor roles provide you with a wide variety of benefits? You will be able to earn an enhanced salary and acquire new skills and experiences, all without working extended and unsociable hours. Our 9-5, Monday to Friday working pattern gives you a genuine work-life balance whilst getting all the benefits from working in the clinical sector. We also now have available part-time positions, please ask our friendly recruiter for more information on part-time opportunities.
You will have the chance to use your excellent clinical skills in a slightly new way, help customers to move on with their lives, and helping to change people’s lives in a positive way. If you are passionate and committed to making a difference, this is the perfect role for you. This role offers jobs security with excellent career progression with a fantastic benefits package from day one.
About this rewarding role
As a Registered General Nurse Functional Assessor you will carry out assessments to understand how a person’s disability or health condition affects their daily life. After each assessment, you will produce a factual report enabling the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) decision maker to determine a customer’s eligibility for benefits.
We know that having the right people does make the difference to our customers’ lives. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure our colleagues feel valued and rewarded for the work they do as well as support their work life balance. Help us make a difference to people lives and apply now.
You will have Structured hours, so no shift work evenings, weekends and no altering your life to work around the shifts you have been asked to work. You will be supported to becoming an Accredited Assessor and receive all the training you need to achieve this. There is additional training and support to help your CPD for your development and Revalidation. A working environment that cares about its
You will work alongside other clinicians as part of a multi-disciplinary team that you can lean on for answers to questions or support as well as learn from each other.
Benefit Package include.
- Excellent starting salary £38,760K per annum from day one
- CPD Points towards your professional development
- Registered General Nurse, you receive support with Revalidation.
- Accredited Qualification
- Private Health Insurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Fantastic referral scheme
- No weekend work or On-calls
- Excellent work life balance
- 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Public Holidays
- Company sick pay – discretionary after a qualifying period
- The Registered General Nurse (RGN) would undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report to the DWP. File-work involves reviewing medical evidence.
- in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment. Such assessments focus on how a disability affects a customer’s day to day life in performing work related activities. These assessments may be recorded.
- To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
- The Registered General Nurse (RGN) would be expected to provide comprehensive reports to enable Decision Makers at DWP to make informed decisions regarding benefit claims.
- RGN with a minimum 1 year’s acute clinical experience?
- Good broad-base clinical experience gained in an Acute setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, empathetic, and professional manner
- Strong computer and IT skills
- Right to work in the UK – You MUST have one of the following Settlement/Leave to remain Indefinite or UK Citizenship
- The Registered General Nurse RGN ability to work autonomously, and as part of an in targeted team.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible and adaptable in your approach to learning and your professional development.
|Job Category||A&E Nurse, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Community Nurse, Community Nurse, Critical Care, Domicillary Nurse, Emergency Care Practitioner, Emergency Nurse Practitioner, General Nurse, HDU Nurse|ITU Nurse, ITU Nurse, ITU Nurse, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Prescriber, Practice Nurse, Speciality Nurse, Theatre Nurse|