Minerva is working in partnership with the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments. The Centre for Health and Disability is a MAXIMUS company, currently working in conjunction with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) with the ESA benefits scheme. MAXIMUS is a global organisation that specialises in delivering national healthcare programmes.
Minerva, as a contracted partner to CHDA, receives their permanent vacancies monthly to support their recruitment drives. We work directly with the client, which can sometimes make the candidate experience smoother in terms of onboarding and getting the role in the Assessment Centre you are looking for.
With Assessment Centres throughout the UK, there will generally be one near where you live, which may need people, or one at least close by.
If the role is not quite right for you, then Minerva offers a £450 referral bonus to any successful applicants that you refer to us. Please get in touch for further information.
What are we looking for on behalf of CHDA?
As a permanent role working for CHDA, the position is called a Functional Assessor, and if you are a qualified Physio, Nurse with more than 1 years clinical experience, or a Doctor with more than 4 years experience ( 2 years must be as a FY2 ) and have a broad based medical background it would be right for you. You must have the right to work in the UK.
This exciting role offers a range benefits including excellent professional development, family support and good working hours (09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday).
As a Functional Assessor you will have unique and important responsibilities. You will conduct functional assessments and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team. You will undertake a combination of File-work and face-to-face assessments.
The functional analysis you carry out will focus not on a person’s condition, but rather on the effects the condition has on that person’s life. This means that having a great way with people is every bit as important as your technical healthcare knowledge
Benefits of the role
- Excellent Benefits structure from CHDA for each worker
- Very competitive salary
- Excellent Pension entitlement
- Structured hours, so no shift work, evenings and weekends and altering your life to work around the shifts you have been asked to work
- You will be supported to becoming an Accredited Assessor and receive all the training you need to achieve this
- There is additional training and support to help your CPD for your development and Revalidation
- Working with varied Clinicians in each Assessment Centre, provides a multi disciplinary team that you can lean on for answers to questions or support as well as learn from each other
- As it is a private business, good performance is recognised in the form of Leader boards, career growth and client satisfaction
- Your professional registration fees reimbursed
- Opportunity for overtime if you would like
- A working environment that cares about its commitment to public service and supporting people
- Have time for yourself outside shift work, take advantage of the discounted gym membership or just spend time with family and friends, doing things you have not had time for before if you have been a shift worker.
Pick up the phone and call us today ( 0203 959 2000 option 1 ) and ask to speak to Sheivelle or Fel who lead our dedicated Minerva recruitment team for CHDA. We have a team in place just to support you, through the process and ensure we give you all the support you need it.
In 2019 we placed over 150 candidates in new roles with CHDA in local Assessment Centres, 99% of the candidates are still in their roles and enjoying a new work / life balance without any shift work.
We work around you so you can call us evenings / weekends or in the day. You can also email Sheivelle on Sheivelle.Ofori@minervanursing.co.uk or Fel.Johnson@minervanursing.co.uk
We will explain the process, what vacancies we are working on, we will also make sure your experience meets all the requirements of the role ( so we don’t waste your time ), answer your questions about the position and get you started.