Registered General Nurse: Functional Nurse Assessor
Pontllanfraith Centre Assessment Centre
Location: Pontllanfraith ED
Starting salary £38,760K Per Annum full-time permanent
Monday – Friday 37.5hrs (Office Based)
Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking for a new clinical role? If you are looking to stay in the clinical sector but are not quite sure what to do, our Registered General Nurse Functional Assessor roles provide you with a wide variety of benefits, training, and good career progression. For more information contact Fel Johnson today on WhatsApp Messaging: 07484641396
You will be able to earn an enhanced salary and acquire new skills and experiences, all without working extended and unsociable hours. Our 9-5 Monday to Friday office-based working pattern gives you a genuine work-life balance whilst getting all the benefits from working in the clinical sector.
You will have the chance to use your excellent clinical skills in a slightly new way, help customers to move on with their lives, and helping to change people’s lives positively. If you are passionate and committed to making a difference, this is the perfect role for you. This role offers jobs security with excellent career progression with a fantastic benefits package from day one.
About this rewarding role
As a Registered General Nurse Functional Assessor, you will conduct telephone assessments to understand how a person’s disability or health condition affects their daily life. After each telephone assessment, you will produce a factual report enabling the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) decision-maker to determine a customer’s eligibility for Employment Support Allowance (ESA) benefits due to an Injury or Disability.
We know that having the right people does make a difference in our customers’ lives. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure our colleagues feel valued and rewarded for the work they do as well as support their work-life balance. Help us make a difference in people’s lives and apply now. Message Fel Johnson on WhatsApp now 07484641396 for more information and an informal chat. You can call our office and ask for Fel on 0203 9592000
You will have Structured hours, so no shift work evenings, weekends, and no altering your life to work around the shifts you have been asked to work. You will be supported to becoming an Accredited Assessor and receive all the training you need to achieve this. There is additional training and support to help your CPD for your development and Revalidation. A working environment that cares about its
You will work alongside other clinicians as part of a multi-disciplinary team that you can lean on for answers to questions or support as well as learn from each other.
Applying for this role through Minerva Nursing, we offer the following support to all new applicants.
- Dedicated one-to-one Job Coaching with an experienced Healthcare Recruiter, with 30 years of clinical/healthcare recruitment experience.
- 5* Indeed & Glassdoor reviews
- WhatsApp messaging, direct access to your dedicated recruiter/Job Coach 7 days a week.
- Bespoke advice and support tailored to you throughout the recruitment process
- Interview skills coaching includes a 90 min prep session with your Recruiter/Job Coach
- Advice and support with your CV
- Aftercare support during the transition into your new role
Benefit Package includes.
- Excellent starting salary & Benefits Package,
- Full training and support; training delivered over 16-18 days
- Excellent career progressing for Nurses
- Work from our office as part of the wider multi-Disciplinary team
- CPD Points towards your professional development
- Registered General Nurse, you receive support with Revalidation.
- NMC Registration fees reimbursed for Accredited Qualification
- Private Health Insurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Fantastic referral scheme
- No weekend work or On-calls
- Excellent work-life balance
- 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Public Holidays
- Company sick pay – discretionary after a qualifying period
Contact Fel Johnson today for an informal chat and more information on
Visit my LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/feljohnsonhealthcarerecruitment/
Office: 0203 9592016 or Mobile: 07484641396.
You are welcome to contact me directly on WhatsApp Messaging: 07484641396